Every household has their own refrigerator, some would even have more than one, but if something gets wrong with it, would you be able to call a refrigerator repair technician right away? Refrigerators works nonstop in our homes, they work day and night even when we’re asleep, the only time that we would usually unplug them is if we have to do some cleaning, which is why taking care of it is very important.
There are different types of refrigerators that are available in the market, each with different purpose whether for personal or commercial use, however, most of the common problems is almost the same for every type and it’s always good to make sure you know who to call if problems arises.
Common Refrigerator Problems
- Noise – hearing some strange noise on your fridge requires immediate attention, try to know where it’s coming from so that you can inform your technician prior to visiting your place.
- Leaking – this is very common refrigerator problems not only to older models but even newer ones. It usually has to do something with the seal or some faulty water inlet valve.
- Won’t turn on – this is a big problem actually but the repair maybe as simple as a faulty wire or plug, but even so, calling your refrigerator repair company will still solve the issues.
- Door Sweating – most of the time the problem is with the door gasket and seals.
- Light won’t turn on – this happens usually with old refrigerators, and most of the time the bulbs just need replacements, if that doesn’t do the trick, a technician may be needed.
- Freezer building more Ice – if this happens, something must be wrong with the part of the fridge, therefore an immediate checkup is a must.
- Fridge too warm – there could be a lot of factors or parts of the refrigerator that could cause this problem which is why it’s best to call refrigerator repair va for assistance.
Tips and Advice for refrigerator repair
- Ditching your very old refrigerator and buying a new one would usually save you from paying big amount on your electric bill.
- Cleaning your coils regularly prolongs the life of your fridge and may reduce your consumption costs.
- If ever there are power outages, try to minimize opening of the fridge if not necessary, it keep the coldness trapped for about 8 more hours which saves most of the foods inside from spoiling as well.
- When moving places, make sure the refrigerator is always in an upright position.
- It would take 24 hours wait time to plug your fridge after it has been moved to a different place.
- Do not over fill your freezer as it may not do well for the refrigerator.
Our refrigerators keeps our foods fresh and clean, regular cleaning and maintenance is very important to make them last for a long time. If you notice some minor problems on your fridge, don’t wait for it to get worse, instead find a specialist who can do a check on it and refrigerator repair va if there is a need.Read More »